Players often face the problem of overheating when it comes to their gaming PC. There are many possible reasons for that such as overclocking, lack of proper cooling, and the cheap quality of the case fan.
Don’t worry. In this article, I will list some important points and resources you can use to cool your gaming PC during long playing games like sga gaming.
1) Clean Your Computer: Do you know what keeps your computer cool? It is an internal fan that configures various speed settings according to the temperature inside the CPU. Sometimes, too much dust accumulates in or near the fan leading to slow speed or even damage. It is recommended that you clean your computer once a month to ensure that your CPU fan is working properly.
2) Upgrade CPU Case Fan: The processor inside your computer to play something very sensitive and expensive. It has the power to overheat every time you play heavy games used like CS Go. Game players are often advised to use high-quality fans when it comes to playing high-quality games.
If you are playing high-quality games on your gaming PC, a factory-installed box fan does not provide you with proper cooling compared to advanced brands selling brands like Noctua etc. Therefore, you need high profile fans to keep your CPU cool while playing.
3) Stop Overclocking: When you press hard parts of your computer harder and faster than the limits they intended to do. In such a case, Overclocking is possible and if done over a long period of time, leads to lower CPU performance. Therefore, if you want to enjoy long hours of play, you should avoid covering your CPU.
4) Power Supply Switches: There is a large fan within the power supply of your computer. This is where you can feel the heat coming out when you put your hand behind your computer.
If your gaming PC does not have a built-in case fan, this is the only place where heat can come out of your computer. There is a strong possibility of overheating if your power outage does not work properly. I would suggest getting a PSU fan into such a situation.
5) Install CPU Water Cooling System: In a high-performance PC, the heat output is so high that even a high quality filter is not enough to keep the CPU Cool. If so, you will need a more efficient water cooling system that cools your CPU better.
If you think of “Water on the Computer”, don’t worry, the water is trapped inside the shut-off system. The circulating pump also provides cooling to all CPUs and computer components. The most interesting part is that you don’t have to be a pro to install a water cooling system.
6) Install a Switching Unit: You can understand the concept of a switching unit as a refrigerator operation. It helps to cool an overheated CPU but works with the same technology as refrigerators.